Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A whole lot of NEW.

I've given in to the blogging world, yes! And that's all to be said on that matter.

As the obsessed traveller I am, I'm off  on a journey this summer that I believe could conjure up some interesting content, to please your 'wee' eyes and minds.

CAMBODIA is the place and there I am to be working as a Media and Communications intern for a non-governmental organisation called SOLS 24/7 in the capital of Phnom Penn. SOLS 24/7 PAGE

After two years living and working here in Zaragoza, Spain, it is time to move on. The city has given me as much as it can, with haste and abundance. A lot of experience, a lot of challenges, a lot of mistakes (that were well learnt from) and most importantly a lot of friends with whom I made A WHOLE LOT of memories that will forever be cherished.

After my extensive/obsessive travels over the past couple of years I really should have created a blog earlier. But my stubbornness restrained me until now.

Anyway, the old candle is burnin' out. Time to hit the sack in my neighbourhood of dreams. OH, San Pablo, how I will miss you.

Sign up and stay tuned.

Besos,
Stevieg


 haha xD

1 comment: